Friday, July 08, 2005

1.54 Angstroms

A revolutionary author has saved the world with his newest book.
What happens when teenage Christian carbon atoms begin a pattern of bonding and breaking up and bonding and breaking up with no real sense of lifelong commitment??
You guessed it. Atomic explosion happens. For the rest of us composed of atoms, this is bad news. Atoms on fire are bad news atoms. We don't want our atoms to burn. Thankfully, carbon atoms everywhere are looking at their bonds in a new way with the advent of the book:
"I Kissed Carbon Dating Goodbye"
A Darwinist who, too, treasures his atomic compostion commented:
"Despite my ideological stance, and my hatred for Creationist propaganda, the danger of split atoms is clear and present. I'm mad, but I'd much rather remain metaphorically incensed, and not literally so."

Well put.


Guys....what now? this freakin thing is sparse....maybe we need to get a webaddress or something....and jump into some dreamweaver...oh, I'm sorry Gabi, I meant...NOTEPAD....

oy...

now what?
But I think I goofed, because I don't know if you guys can add to this yet...
just a sec..

6 Comments:

Blogger jasdye said...

well, at least you blogged. i'm guessing gab's suggestion didn't work?

and who hasn't agreed on the title? who, on God's green earth - and DC - hasn't at least nodded their head in favor?

i will hunt you down.

wait, if this site doesn't work, does that mean that we have to pick up the name, 'relevant elementz'?

yesssss!

and why does gabi's pic here look like she's trying to make farting noises with her mouth?

oh, projection.

10:30 AM  
Blogger jasdye said...

pppppfffttpp!

10:37 AM  
Blogger jasdye said...

and from here on out, only serious stuff!

my piece should be ready to post tomorrow. but, i don't wanna be proven a liar... again.

and it's on healing. because i've got too much to think about and that's what i'm thinking about. grace is coming later. christine gave me even more to think about there.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Revolt said...

oy...this blog REEKS of Ah-Dahm.

Though this post in an off-handed way kinda made sense. Kinda...

Jason, I read some of your draft, which is stellar already. Can't wait 'til ya put it up.

"christine gave me even more to think about there."

That can't be a good thing.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Revolt said...

*waves* hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Gabiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

11:05 AM  
Blogger jasdye said...

what?? my draft is readable by others?

does that mean that y'all can edit my stuff?

hmmmmm... *wheels start churning*

gabifresh, what happened to the picture? awwww!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home